I am a gear nut, and I am constantly trying out new things, but on this page I am going to list my main go to equipment for gigging and recording. Some of these guitars have gathered names along the way, so I will put the names for them for fun.
- 1996 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
- 2004 Paul Reed Smith McCarty Hollowbody II
- 2000 Gibson Les Paul Standard
- 1995 Fender Telecaster (modified) (Legend)
- Partscaster Strat. USACG neck with "SRV" profile, body by Kauer guitars, humbucker sized P-90 in the neck, PAF style bridge pickup. The most Gibson sounding Strat ever. (Maybelle)
- Epiphone Riviera
- National Estralita resonator
- Republic Resolian resonator
- Henry Amplification Custom tube head (125w, 2 6L6, 2 5881 tubes, Fender voiced with some Dumble-esque features and propriety Henry Amps features)
- 1966 Ampeg Reverberocket 2
- 1950's Bell & Howell Filmosound 385 Projector amp
- Quilter Labs Tone Block 200
- Quilter Labs Tone Block 202
- Quilter Labs MicroBlock 45
- Tripp Miller 914 Prototype (custom amp made from a Hammond organ amp chassis)
- Main Pedalboard: tc electronic PolyTune2 Mini Noir, Kingtone Mini Fuzz, FX Engineering Mirage Pico, Drybell Vibe Machine, Mythos Argonaut, FX Engineering Custom MoaB mini, Nobels ODR-mini modded by XTS, Vemuram Jan Ray, Origin Effects Revival Drive, Strymon Lex, Source Audio Nemesis, Analog Endeavors AUX (for Nemesis preset switching), Strymon Flint, mounted on a Pedaltrain Classic Junior with an XTS laminate top, powered by a Cioks DC-7 and DC-4, wired using Evidence Audio cable and Creation Music Company plugs. Put together by Alex Thornton at Tone Heaven Audio in Charlotte, NC.
- Mini Pedalboard: Korg Pitchblack Mini tuner, Paul C Timmy, Mooer Trelicopter, tc electronic Flashback
- Studio Pedals: J. Rockett Archer Icon, FX Engineering Custom Spitfire mini overdrive, FX Engineering Tramp OD/boost, Nobels ODR-mini, Electro-Harmonix Freeze, Mythos Golden Fleece, Greer Ghetto Stomp. There's tons of other stuff scattered throughout the room but those are the main pieces.
- Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box. I run into that with tube amps, then left and right line outs into two preamps...
- Warm Audio WA73-EQ. Neve 1073 style preamp.
- Warm Audio TB12 Black preamp.
- Audient iD44 Recording Interface
- Focusrite OctoPre Dynamic
- AKG 414 LDC Microphone
- Shure KSM 32 LDC Microphone
- Shure SM57
- Shure Beta 57
- Sennheiser E609